+1

Downloaded, checked LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER, compiled on Linux/JDK 8, ran
RAT.

Checked that contents of src tarball correspond to git 1053684f38.

Did not look at bin tarball.

LICENSE and NOTICE files have grown significantly since the previous release. I
would appreciate if Justin or another L&N expert looked them over.

Julian