+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes correct
- LICENSE still needs some work
- NOTICE is fine
- no unexpected binary files
- all source files have ASF headers

These files [1][2] are missing a license header, and are 3rd party files (I
assume) whose license is not mentioned in LICENSE. How are these files
licensed? Is their license even compatible with the Apache license?

I know the answer but has the PPMC looked into this? I see no discussion about
this on your mailing list. Look at your mailing like I see "[x] All files have
license headers as specified by OpenWhisk project policy [1].” in that vote
thread, this is obviously not the case as rat output clearly shows.

I’m surprised these sort of issues keep occurring wth your releases, given it's
a license issue it may be a graduation blocking issue.

Thanks,
Justin

1. incubator-openwhisk-catalog-0.10.0-incubating/gradlew.bat
2. incubator-openwhisk-catalog-0.10.0-incubating/gradlew