From: Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 12:55 PM
To: d...@dlab.apache.org
Subject: Re: [MENTORS]: DLab PMC report timeline for July 2019

Hi,

I can see you you did have reports for both June and July proposed on list but
they were not submitted, and while that's not the mentors job to submit them,
it also looks like that some of your mentors may not be paying attention. If so
be sure to include that in your report in the relevant section and/or ask your
mentors if they can continue to help you and/or ask for some more mentors on
the general@incubator list.

Thanks,
Justin