+1 binding

checked signature/checksum/disclaimer
license seems very thorough but two possible clarifications are suggested
below (*)
ran `make lib/libmxnet.so` successfully (opencv was listed as an optional
dependency but it seemed to be needed for this to work)
ran `make scalapkg` to generate Scala/Java jars (seemed to need to set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH for this to work)
ran `make ratcheck`
ran some Groovy/MXNet examples with the new jars - all worked

Cheers, Paul.
----

(*) I can't be sure without understanding the history but it seems like
there is possibly scope
to improve clarity for these two files for future releases:

10. ONNX Export module (python/mxnet/contrib/onnx/mx2onnx/LICENSE)
14. cmake/Modules/FindJeMalloc.cmake

It looks like both are based on some original but have been modified but
there are just two
different copyright notices with Apache License just pasted above the
previous one.
Hard to tell just from that what the history is. It might be clearer with
some additional wording, e.g.

Originally based on code with the following license:

      Original license text

And has been modified by the Apache MXNet project. Modifications have the
following license:

    Apache License text

But maybe there is further history behind those files, so hard to tell for
sure.