Acknowledged. We will fix those issues in the next release.

> On Jul 19, 2019, at 21:02, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> +0 (binding)
>
> This release includes Category X software (which is incompatible with ALv2)
> and it's not following the terms of the GPL license. While this thread [12]
> indicates incubating releases can include Category X they still need to
> follow the terms of the included licenses.  This is also dependent on the
> incubator being “special” and it releases allowed to not confirm to policy
> (unlike other TLP projects) this is this still as yet to be confirmed/allowed.
>
> I checked:
> - incubating in name
> - disclaimer exists
> - LICENSE has a few minor issues
> - NOTICE is fine
> - Includes Category X licensed software [4] It also looks like these files
> [6][7][8][9] come from [10][11] and are also GPL licensed.
These are coming from the ethereum tests repo. I think we will find a new way
to package sources without those tests and check out the git repo at test time
then. Does that work?
> - No unexpected binary files
> - A few source files (.sh and piton scripts) are missing headers (how I came
> across [4]), would be good to add them.
>
> In LICENSE I noticed that:
> - This file [1] is under ALv2 but they have modified the license [2] and
> added an extra condition (top of file) so may not be ALv2 compatible. Please
> check with legal discuss.
Both web3j and Tuweni took this class from the Bitcoinj project. The file
mentions its origins. I can change the header as needed.
> - There files seem to have incorrect headers [1][3] as they have not been
> licensed to the ASF. I believe they should have the AL 3rd party header.
Got it, will fix, thanks!
> - The license mentions the ProgPoW algorithm but it unclear where it’s being
> used. I assume here [5] but there's nothing in that file that indicate it
> contains 3rd party code or that it’s CC0 licensed.
OK we will fix.