Hi All

A while ago I mentioned that I had put together a paper on Apache culture.

https://s.apache.org/8uaw3

Well I have been working on another one. Again I have used Apache Kibble and
this time I tried to focus on Apache Incubator and cultural embedding, I used
some of our Chinese initiated projects that have been through or are currently
going through Incubator and compared them with both non-Chinese initiated
projects that had also gone through Incubator and projects that have not been
through incubator at all (and that included Kibble!).

Please feel free to take a look and as always feedback welcome. I am working on
putting together a brief summary page just in case people don't want to read
all 93 pages! :-)

https://s.apache.org/w5v76

Huge thanks to Justin for being one of my supervisors and also Ted Liu for
helping me with background information on open source in China.

I will also post this on the ComDev list.

Thanks
Sharan