Hi,

> I think that the free-form section should also be generic, and refer to the
> JIRA or github issues for the podling. Something like
>
> https://github.com/apache/<podling>/issues or
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/<podling>/issues

There’s an issue with that is you pointing to something that will change over
time. If someone uses a release that list may not be correct as things are
fixed over time. Unless that pages list releases one by one and with a list of
issues for each.

> Maybe we should require that any podling that has DISCLAIMER-WIP issues must
> also have a page with known issues. This page can itself refer to jira or
> github but it has to be easy to find.

I think this is a good idea for a podlings to do, but not sure we should make
it a requirement. Also some podlings are slow in creating their websites.

Thanks,
Justin