Hi IPMC,

The Apache Superset PPMC and IPMC recently voted and passed a vote on RC1
recently, only to realize that there's was a minor blocking. The blocker
was that the version was labelled `0.34.0rc1` inside the tarball, as
opposed to `0.34.0`, meaning that when installing from source, the Python &
npm packages would appear to be a `0.34.0rc1`. As you know, altering the
tarball invalidates the MD5 / signature, so this is why we need this very
minor tweak.

0.34.0rc2 addresses this, and uses `0.34.0` as the version number inside
the tarball. I also addressed some of the [non-blocking] licensing comments
surfaced during the RC1 process, and included the latest CHANGELOG in the
tarball.

Here are the 3 commits on top of RC1:
20e68c87 (HEAD -> 0.34, tag: 0.34.0rc2, origin/0.34, apache/0.34) Set
version to 0.34.0 (no rcN)
6acd25d1 fix: minor release/license related issues (#8087)
a13fb1d2 CHANGELOG for 0.30...0.34 (#8089)

*This would be the first Apache release of Superset.*

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache Superset (incubating) is a business intelligence web application

The community voting thread (for RC1) can be found here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c9ad3ce592a695ceeabfa92969c00c0d7be8e3420b6a221c7e806f40@%3Cdev.superset.apache.org%3E

The release candidate has been tagged in GitHub as tag 0.34.0rc2
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/releases/tag/0.34.0rc2>,
available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/releases/tag/0.34.0rc2

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/

Release artifacts are signed with the key located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/superset/KEYS

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours. The vote will pass if a
majority of at least three +1 IPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Superset (incubating)
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Thank you IPMC! We appreciate your efforts in helping the Apache Superset
community to validate this release.

On behalf of the Apache Superset Community,

Max