Yes, apologies, we also have a reliance on GoKit, which is also licensed under
MIT: https://github.com/go-kit/kit/blob/master/LICENSE

The original location was a private repo managed by Qredo Ltd.

We'll get the headers cleaned up asap.

On 28/08/2019, 00:47, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

    Hi,

    Is there any 3rd party code in this donation (other than IPFS)? I note
there’s a number of files without headers (and some with ASF headers, possibly
incorrectly?) and that make it’s a little hard to review the IP of this
donation.

    I assume the code base was only placed at [1] for connivance, where was the
original location? Did it originally come from another external repo?

    Thanks,
    Justin

    1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-dta
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-dta>