Related question: the incubator report says "The board has motions for
the following: Apache Rya, Apache SINGA" but I don't see the vote for
SINGA having completed or any note to the board to add a resolution.

Given the late timing, I'd personally suggest adding the SINGA
resolution for next month.

Justin Mclean wrote on 2019-9-11 5:40PM EDT:
> Hi,
>
> Several mentors have not signed off their reports, and currently two
projects have no sign-offs.They are:
> SDAP
> Spot
Yes, please, it's important for directors to see mentor signoffs on
reports.  That's a key organizational need and a big part of what
mentors should be (I'd hope) be doing.  Thanks to all the mentors who do
signoff and provide comments on their podlings' health.

--

- Shane
  Director & Member