Hi Justin,

Thank you very much for the detailed checking and voting.

About the issues you mentioned:

> The offical download page [1] says to use nom to install as the first
option it probably shouldn’t be doing that.

Most of the JavaScript project fetch libraries from package manager like
NPM and rare project manually download the source code from SVN. And some
other project like Apache Cordova [4] also use NPM as the primary download
approach. So by convention we put NPM as the first one. But it is also OK
to change the order if really necessary, since both of the download
approach are listed and visible easily.

> The README provides a link to:
> https://www.jsdelivr.com/package/npm/echarts?path=dist
> IMO It needs to be clear on that page that this is an Apache project.
(While the author is apache, the project is not referred to as Apache
ECharts.)

We can not find a way to edit the CDN page. It seems auto fetch the account
(Apache) from Github or somewhere.
Apache Cordova has the same issue [5].

> I also notice the RC are published here - is their a reason for that?
> https://www.npmjs.com/package/echarts

We originally managed the voting stage should also be a CI testing process
by other projects using echarts.
Put the RC to NPM is necessary for that kind of testing. But in practice it
seems rear projects do testing work
in the voting stage. So I think we can change the process that do not put
the RC to NPM in the next release.

> Going on the published date the builder [2] seems to be distributing a
release candidate as well to the general public rather than a released
version? (It a little hard to tell as teh version is not obvious). Is this
correct? [3]

The RC is not published to the builder page. Only the formal released code
is put on the builder page.
But we can make this page more clearly about the version hint.

[1] https://echarts.apache.org/en/download.html
[2] https://echarts.apache.org/en/builder.html
[3] https://echarts.apache.org/en/builder/src/echarts/
[4] https://cordova.apache.org/#getstarted