Hi Craig,

Thanks for your proposed update which would helps all the incubator release
managers make release procedure smoothly. BTW,

>  All votes cast during the dev vote are carried over to the incubator general
> vote. In particular, IPMC Member votes including Mentor votes cast in the dev
> vote are binding in the general vote. And votes can be changed during the
> general vote; the last vote cast by any voter is considered definitive.

How about votes from PPMCs in dev@? As votes from PPMCs are unbinding in
general@, release manages would ignore those votes from dev@, and do not
present their names and votes when summarizing? Or on the contrary?

Thank your help for a novice in advance.

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere