Hello Justin Mclean,

Thanks for your feedback.

- DISCLAIMER: Do we need to replace the current disclaimer with work in
progress disclaimer?
- LICENSE:
            1) We will add a license for Material Icons and Open Sans font to
the list of licenses.
            2) Mentioned files will be updated with license too.
            3) We will remove unnecessary dependency(directory-server) which we
do not use.

Thanks,
Oleg