Hi,

> Thank you very much for your response. Can you please give me little bit
> more information about "mentor" role and how it affects the decisions made
> for the project it self.

Mentors are on the PMC and as such have binding votes on releases, but that is
usually helpful as they are IPMC members so their votes are binding. They guide
the project towards becoming a top level project and help it follow and
understand the Apache Way and it’s values. They would defer any technical
decisions / direction of the project to the rest of the community unless there
is a conflict with those values.

Thanks,
Justin