Hello,
My name is Pablo, and I have supported some of the process of the donation
of this code.

The files with headers replaced in [1] were originally meant to be donated,
and used as an external dependency under Kubernetes, hence their original
headers.

This plan did not happen, and thus we are open sourcing them as part of the
airflow-operator donation. Barni is the only author of these files, and he
agrees with donating them to the ASF as part of the donation of Airflow
operator. This is why we've changed the headers.

The donation of these files has been cleared by Barni, the author, and by
Google, his employer (and mine FWIW).

Is this reasonable?
Thanks.
-P.