HI,

>  I would recommend breaking up the pages so that every project edits its own
> page
> and doesn't risk modifying or (deleting! ) any of the other projects!

Most project do edit or collate their reports on their own wiki page or on
their mailing list and then transfer the final report to that page. Having each
podling report on a seperate page would be more work for the IPMC, but there
might be a way to automate it. It’s all revisioned so it's easy enough to
revert a mistake.

BTW the report should cover the full month of January.

Thanks,
Justin