+1 (binding) with one minor comment

Checked:
* incubating in name
* DISCLAIMER-WIP exists
* LICENSE
* NOTICE (year bump needed 2019 => 2019-2020 as already noted by Justin)
* no unexpected binary files
* signatures
* hash
* mvn clean install (1)
* mvn apache-rat:check

(1) Works on Linux. On Windows, some tests fail with:
java.nio.file.InvalidPathException: Illegal char <:> at index 2 ...
I note your comment in the install/test guide about "path elements must not
have any non-Java identifier characters"
but it wasn't clear to me that it would impact the test suite on Windows or
whether I could do anything to avoid the problem.

Cheers, Paul.