From: Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 2:59 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org <general@incubator.apache.org>;
junping...@apache.org <junping...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Livy 0.7.0 (incubating) based on RC4

Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE is missing a license
- NOTICE incorrect states "2018 and onwards” please fix
- No unexpected binary files
- All source files have ASF headers
- unable to compile from source bu assume it my setup (on OSX)

LICENSE is missing license for this font [1][2]

Thanks,
Justin

1.  ./docs/assets/themes/apache/bootstrap/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.*
2.
./server/src/main/resources/org/apache/livy/server/ui/static/fonts/glyphicons-halflings-regular.*