Hi Guochen,

It is not a prerequisite if the project has already established a good open
source community, but it is better usually.

A good open source community will help the project find champion and
mentors more easier and may reduce the incubation duration.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Sheng Wu <wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月4日周三 下午5:29写道: