Hi Justin,

- Good point about the community. We know it’s a point we have to work
generally speaking.
- +1 about the "inexperience with open source" section, I will add some content.
- Agree to start only with dev mailing list
- we are kindly asking for gitbox repo (not svn). It’s in the proposal draft:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluemarlin
<https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bluemarlin>
- the initial committer list is the actual team who created the project. We bet
on the incubation phase to increase this list obviously. I will check with Xun
if there is no miss in the initial committer list.
- I think we already have three good mentors but we wanted to add additional
people to help building the community. If it’s a issue, we can reduce the list
or invite new mentors on the podling.

Regards
JB