Hi Craig,

As John mentioned, `distributed governance` is the `orchestration` module of
ShardingSphere,
which helps user refresh configuration online, disable application or restrict
access to databases.
If it is an issue, I suggest to rephrase it as `Orchestration`. What's your
idea?

Cheers,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org