Hi,

After making a change to podlings.xml or projects/$podling.xml do I need to
rerun clutch or is everything handled within jenkins now?

Also looks like a bunch of projects are behind on house keeping, if no one
objects I'll just fix these old projects (or perhaps I'm barking up the
wrong tree since I've been out of this for a minute)

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/batchee.xml

2019-12-10</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/netbeans.xml

2019-04-17</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/omid.xml

2019-11-15</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/openwhisk.xml

2019-07-17</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/plc4x.xml

2019-04-17</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/singa.xml

2019-10-16</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/tephra.xml

2019-11-15</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/amaterasu.xml

2019-09-18</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/edgent.xml

2019-11-20</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/myriad.xml

2020-01-24</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/taverna.xml

2020-02-20</span></p>

INFO: Missing from status file: content/projects/zipkin.xml

2019-06-19</span></p>