> "This project is dual licensed under the Apache 2.0 and AGPL licenses:
> 1. If used with Apache APISIX, the license is Apache License 2.0;
> 2. otherwise the license is AGPL.”
> How did this come about? I hav a possible concern about this but not sure
if it’s an issue or not.

These two dependencies are designed and implemented specifically for Apache
APISIX,
and will always keep the Apache 2.0 license for Apache APISIX.
At the same time, we don't want just use these two dependencies instead of
Apache APISIX as a whole,
so we've set up a dual licenses.
For Apache APISIX, I don't think there is a license issue because both are
the Apache 2.0 license.
If I'm wrong, please correct me and we can fix it.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年6月25日周四 下午2:51写道: