The correct list is either here.

(1) Have a look at the Incubator website and we can discuss a patch to our
guidance.

Or

(2) d...@community.apache.org

Like Ted I gained my first committership by answering user questions in a
project. IPMC membership by migrating websites, Infra for a podling. Apache
Membership by mentoring.

When I started with Apache I was managing a developer who was working at my
direction. They got status well before me.

One can certainly vote on releases without coding. Being able to evaluate and
vote on releases is something every PMC needs.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone