Hi all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler Maven
Plugin(incubating) 1.0.0. Once again I would like to express my thanks to your
help.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making the
scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin is a maven plugin for DolphinScheduler. It can
help check the dependency in the plugin. And create
META-INF/services/org.apache.dolphinscheduler.spi.DolphinScheduler file
automatically.

DolphinScheduler Maven Plugin Resources:
- Issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler/issues/