Hi,

let me supply more info about the discussion.

Apache IoTDB (Incubating) entered the incubator in Nov 2018, the community
has grown vibrantly since, with all the design, development happening on
the Apache infrastructure, the "Apache Way".

To list a few of the community's achievements,

- Apache IoTDB name search has been approved
- Accepted > 1300 PRs from 75 contributors
- Migrated developer conversations to the list at d...@iotdb.apache.org
  (more than 3000 mails, without JIRA notifications, and gitbox, are sent
by more than 160 persons)
- There are 9 versions (3 major versions) released successfully conformant
to Apache release policy by 5 release managers;
- Invited 12 new committers (all of them accepted)
- invited 4 of those new committers to join the PMC (all of them accepted)
- Our proposed PMC is diverse and consists of members from more than 10
organizations

We believe we have built a meritocratic, open collaborative process, the
Apache way. :D

And, will update the draft of the resolution after a consensus in our
community.

Best,
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University