There's some spurious text at the start of the page:

"Skip to end of metadata Created by ASF Infrabot, last modified by
Justin Mclean on Jul 14, 2020 Go to start of metadata"

Also, what does the acronym IP mean?

I think there are some ambiguities:

- "Releases must be placed in the Apache mirror system."
Which releases are being referred to here? Source and binaries, or just sources?

- "Source releases and convenience binaries need to be made from IPMC
and PPMC approved ASF releases."
As it stands, the sentence appears to be recursive.

- "Where possible it should be pointed out that Apache project make
source releases and convenience binaries are just a convenience for
end user."
Does not read well.
I don't understand "source releases ... are just a convenience for end user.".
Does not make sense to me.