+1 (non-binding)

I checked:
[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[x] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for the repository[1].
[x] All files have license headers if necessary[2].
[x] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[x] Building is OK

[1] The content about MySQL and LZO in thirdparty/LICENSE need to be modified.
And it has been modified in PR:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-doris/pull/4740
[2] Some of files does not contain license header, those are some test files,
or the licenses are statemented in LICENSE.txt. So they looks good to me.

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email: