Hi Dave (and everyone),

We just wanted to make it known here that we’ve merged a PR [1] to address this
issue, and bring forth a new release candidate as soon as possible.

Thanks for catching this, and sorry you had to… we previously thought we were
all clear after getting the license/attributions cleared to meet the
“appropriately labeled condition” for the SIL Open Font License inclusion.
We’ll leave that annotation in the license file still, I believe it’s still
relevant/appropriate with the fonts brought in via NPM.

Thanks again,

-e-

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/11718

Evan Rusackas