Von: Bertty Contreras <ber...@scalytics.io>
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020 17:16
An: general@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Alexander Alten-Lorenz <a...@scalytics.io>; Rodrigo Pardo Meza
<rodr...@scalytics.io>
Betreff: [DISCUSS] Wayang Proposal

Dear all,

Rodrigo and Bertty, Senior Software Engineers at Scalytics, are two of the main
developers of the Wayang system. We write to you because we would like to bring
your attention to our Proposal for Incubation in the Apache foundation at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/WayangProposal

Please note that Wayang was named Rheem before, but we had to rename the
project because of trademark issues.
You can find the original project web page at:
https://rheem-ecosystem.github.io/

Best,
Bertty