Congrats

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "general"

<dailidon...@gmail.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??12??31??(??????) ????12:05
??????:&nbsp;"dev"<d...@dolphinscheduler.apache.org&gt;;"general"<general@incubator.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler (Incubating) 1.3.4

We are glad to announce the release of Apache DolphinScheduler(incubating)
1.3.4. Once again I would like to express my thanks to your help.

Dolphin Scheduler is a distributed and easy-to-expand visual DAG workflow
scheduling system,
dedicated to solving the complex dependencies in data processing, making
the scheduling system out of the box for data processing.

Vote Thread Permalink:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r6d5e373d0bd84d1c5a0f3997172e2f23793cf15f3397e8231db48c81%40%3Cdev.
dolphinscheduler.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r7f28b39617d5ff19eb2de2a64848008a4d866e686e7677e25c403857%40%3Cdev.