Hi,

My +1 (non-binding), Good luck.

   Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 12/21/2020 06:44,Dave Fisher<w...@apache.org> wrote:
Abhishek,

(1) Justin is the VP, Incubator.

(2) we are voting to recommend graduation to the Board.

(3) The next Board meeting is almost one month from now. There is plenty of
time.

(4) Justin is also a Board member.

I voted at the beginning, but I did take the time to review Gobblin.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone