I would like to make a comments about this serious problem too,
In order not to cause unnecessary trouble in the future, we also request the
infra member from apache to help check whether this name is appropriate[1].
For us, we have used the name EventMesh for a long time, and we want to keep it
so that users can get better product positioning from this name.
According to this document[2], we also searched in the US Patent Office[3] and
found no non-compliance.

[2] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
[3] https://www.uspto.gov/trademark