Hi Xiangdong:

This place is indeed worth exploring: why do some software carry a binary
license, and some do not, what are the considerations for this? I mainly
refer to the components of Kafka, Pulsar, and Kylin.

It would be great if anyone can answer!

This berkeleydb-je is quite special: we use the version that follows Apache
V2, but the authorization schemes used by different versions are different,
we must specifically list the problem so that users can treat it clearly.

Thanks!

Yuanbo Liu <liuyuanb...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月10日周三 下午3:16写道: