Bumping this thread up. Thanks to those who helped with the vote.

So far, our 1.8 vote has received 2 binding votes from general@, one
from Justin and one from our new mentor Furkan. Since this vote has
been open for a month, I wonder if there's any suggestion from people
on the list on how we can improve engagement.

Thanks,
Sheng