Thanks to everyone that participated. The vote to release Apache
Teaclave (incubating) version 0.2.0 Release Candidate 1 is now closed.

The vote PASSED with 7 binding +1, 0 non binding +1 and 0 -1 votes:

Binding votes:
- Yu Ding
- Furkan Kamaci
- Rundong Zhou
- Pei Wang
- Tongxin Li
- Yiming Jing
- Matt Sicker

I will release Apache Teaclave (incubating) v0.2.0 and post an
announcement. Thanks.

Best,
Mingshen Sun