It is unclear the guidance on this but since it is impossible remove from
maven

https://repository.apache.org/#nexus-search;classname~Pinot

Once it is published, I’d suggest we update all the links and git hash and
still proceed to vote on this. If there is any issue we should vote on
another release with fix ASAP. Otherwise hopefully IPMC can continue to
sign off on this release.