Hi  Justin
1.  [1][2] [3] code under /be/src/gutil/ is come from Apache Kudu
https://github.com/apache/kudu/blob/master/src/kudu/gutil/arm_instruction_set_select.h,
those file are also existed in impala's code
2.  [6] [7] means that our previous version had dependencies under a GPL
license, but it has been removed in the new version. if user want to use
it, need to solve it by themselves
3. [4] [5] The license of this file is indeed unknown. Since I cannot
contact the submitter of these files at present, I cannot determine the
license, but we will clarify the licenses of these files in the next
version and remove the files that do not comply with the license. Can this
issue be skipped for the 0.14 release?

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年4月12日周一 下午4:52写道: