Hi Justin
Thanks for voting. I will fix  [4][5][6].  But I still don’t know how to
write a notice file. I have referred to some graduated projects, such as
impala, kudu, airflow, and the notice files in their projects are very
similar to ours. Can you give an example of a notice file?

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年4月21日周三 上午10:28写道: