*I did notice that the name change is still not complete.*

@Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>, I found this is normal, not the
reason for the incomplete name change:

Our original project was called TubeMQ, and our new project turned it into
a submodule of the new project, but the name has not changed, similar to
the DataProxy submodule named Apache InLong-DataProxy, the name is Apache
InLong-TubeMQ. This would make people have a little bit confused who know
the situation of the project before, but there is no better name to call
this component.

So, it is normal.

Thanks!

Goson zhang <gosonzh...@apache.org> 于2021年7月22日周四 下午3:34写道: