Hi -

> On Aug 6, 2021, at 6:15 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2021 at 2:43 PM Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Branches for a purpose are appropriate...
>
> Absolutely agreed!

Ditto. Better one repository than 100s in most cases. (I understand why Sling
is special ;-) )

> But (to me) on GitHub the role of each branch can be hard to figure
> out, so I think that needs to be explicitly documented.

Yes. Since these status files will be moving out of SVN the new procedures will
need documentation in several places - both Guides and READMEs.

> Using conventions for branch names might help, like website/clutch as
> opposed to experiment/bertrands-crazy-stuff

Yes that may be very helpful and will make staging this easier too.

The branches are renamed:

- status/projects
- status/ip-clearance
- status/clutch