Hi,

-1 on this until my previous questions on this donation are answered (included
again below):

Do we have a list of those developers and have they signed an ICLAs or do you
have a software grant from Couchbase for this code base?

Checking the IP of the donated code is difficult to do if all of the original
headers have been replaced with ASF headers and we have no history of the code
base. There is no easy way to check if 3rd party code has been included in
there or there are any potential IP issues.

Why should the IPMC approve this if all history has been removed and all
headers changed?

Kind Regards,
Justin