Hi Justin,

Thanks for helping us check. We will do a full review of the licenses of files
(and hopefully find ways for automation for them too). Since we did
specifically look at some of the files that were mentioned to have issues when
preparing rc7, I think that we must have been operating under misinformed
understanding of how to handle the licenses in these situations. It would be
great if you could help clarify:

> 1. ./src/operator/numpy/np_einsum_op.cc
> 2. ./src/operator/numpy/np_einsum_op-inl.h
> 3. ./src/operator/numpy/np_einsum_path_op-inl.h

These files are adapted from numpy with significant modification from mxnet
contributors under ICLA. Our intention of keeping two license headers is that
the new license header we add governs the modification happened in MXNet.
What's the recommended way to reflect this?

> 8.  ./src/operator/contrib/deformable_psroi_pooling-inl.h
> 9.  ./src/operator/contrib/deformable_psroi_pooling.cc
> 10.  ./src/operator/contrib/deformable_psroi_pooling.cu
> 11.  ./src/operator/contrib/multi_proposal-inl.h
> 12.  ./src/operator/contrib/multi_proposal.cc
> 13. ./src/operator/contrib/multi_proposal.cu
> 14.  ./src/operator/contrib/psroi_pooling.cc
> 15.  ./src/operator/contrib/psroi_pooling.cu

These files are in similar situation to the numpy files above, where they were
adapted from projects with ALv2 with MS copyright but with significant
modification covered by ICLA. At the time of adaptation of these files, there
were no notice files we needed to include. What's the proper way to reflect
this?

> 6. ./include/dlpack/dlpack.h
> 7. ./include/dmlc/

We missed them due to them being symlinks in our project. We will add detection
for symlink files to ensure they are covered.

Thanks,
Sheng