Hi ShenYu folks,

I notice that there was a [VOTE] to release 2.4.0 in August, and that release
was mentioned on this month's (October 2021) podling report.

But I could not find any [RESULT][VOTE] email, and I could not find any
[ANNOUNCE] email on the release. The 2.4.0 is also not mentioned on what I
understand to be your downloads page
http://shenyu.apache.org/download

So was this actually released, or am I missing your announcements for some
reason?

Warm regards,
Craig

Craig L Russell