Hi,

Sorry but -1 (binding) due to incompatible licenses in source release and those
licenses not mentioned. A WIP disclaimer isn’t a blanket exception and you need
to note what the issues are and inform the used of what licenses are
incompatible. Please see [4]

When voting on releases, it’s also a good idea to indicate if your vote is
binding (only IPMC members votes are binding here) and what you checked in the
release.

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- disclaimer (WIP) exists
- NOTICE and LICENSE need more work. There seem to be a large number of things
missing from LICENSE.
-  a large number of files do not have have header which make this release very
difficult to review
- Looks likes the release may contain compiled code? [7][8]
- I didn’t compile from source

With the LICENSE I don’t see these files licensed mentioned [1] This is
concerning [2] as these are not mentioned in LICENSE. This license [2] is not
compatible with the ALv2. There several other fonts files that are also
included in the release. This file [5] is under a Category X  license, as are I
assume parts of this file. [6]

Kind Regards,
Justin

1.  ./rust/rust/library/stdarch/crates/stdarch-verify/arm-intrinsics.html
2. ./rust/rust/COPYRIGHT
3. ./rust/rust/src/librustdoc/html/static/fonts/FiraSans-LICENSE.txt
4. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-469
5. ./optee/build/ti/Makefile
6 ./optee/optee_os/lib/libutee/arch/arm/gprof/gmon_out.h
7.
./rust/rust/library/stdarch/crates/std_detect/src/detect/test_data/linux-rpi3.auxv
8 ./rust/rust/src/test/ui/macros/not-utf8.bin