Hi ,

Thanks JB for offering mentorship. It's great to see we have lots of
mentors to help the podling project.
BTW, I just did quick research and found we had only 4 new podling
projects so far this year,  which could explain why we have more
mentors for  the podling projects.

If there are no other concerns, I'd like to start the vote tomorrow.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem