Thanks for driving this, Williem!

I'm happy to be the mentor of the project. I've had several conversations
with the team (both online and offline), and were attracted by their
technical taste and willingness of open source contribution and
collaboration. Hope the project could be accepted by the incubator, and
move on rapidly and healthy towards building up a great community!

 @JB I happen to discuss with the team about comparison of existing graph
database systems, and would like to share some information here:

Comparison with AGE (I didn't find open document and below is my
understanding based on previous discussion):

   - Common features of HugeGraph and AGE:
      - Both support complete graph query language. AGE supports
      openCypher, and HugeGraph supports Apache Gremlin.
      - Both support basic graph CRUD operations.
      - Both support PostgreSQL as backend storage, and the organisation of
      the stored graph data is similar.
   - Difference between HugeGraph and AGE:
      - Different ways of integrating PostgreSQL: AGE runs as a plug-in of
      PostgreSQL, while HugeGraph runs PostgreSQL as an independent storage
      system.
         - Besides supporting PostgreSQL as the storage backend, HugeGraph
         supports a variety of other backends, such as RocksDB (the default),
         Cassandra, HBase, MySQL, etc. in a pluggable way.
      - Besides supporting basic graph CRUD operations, HugeGraph also
      supports real-time OLTP graph algorithm, distributed OLAP graph
      calculation, rich attribute/graph indices and schema constraints, etc.

Comparison with Neo4j and JanusGraph/Titan:

   - Please refer to this document [1], and there are more benchmark data
   here [2] (in Chinese now, and I believe English translation is on the way)

Hope the information helps, and please feel free to correct me or give
supplements here, team (smile).

Best Regards,
Yu

[1]