Hi -

This broke because clutch2.py needs to be updated to use lists.apache.org.

# Currently prefer these, but consider switch to lists.apache.org

MAIL_LIST_URL = "http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/“

The code is here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/clutch2.py - it’s large
and the mailing list stuff is complicated.

The equivalent new url looks like https://lists.apache.org/api/preferences.lua
which provides a json structure which can be reused in a good way. It’s just
that there will be additional work.

I doubt I’ll have time to address this before the weekend.

Regards,
Dave