-1.
Even if we do the release based on the Doris 0.15, we still need to do
some changes on the code base to follow the release policy of
convenience binary.
My suggestion is we need to discuss it in the dev mailing list of Doris.
The GitHub tags are quite strange, we may need to separate the java
code into another repository to address this kind of issue.
BTW, it is quite strange that these connectors have a lot of version
numbers, can you explain about it?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem