Hi Jermy,

Thanks for the explanation.
If hugegraph-studio is going to retire, I think it's OK if we just
include hugegraph-hubble in the hugegraph-toolchain.

Another quick question, if we put hugegraph-client, hugegraph-loader,
hugegraph-tools, hugegraph-hubble, hugegraph-test, hugegraph-doc in to
the hugegraph-toolchain, it may cause some trouble when doing the
release.  We may still need to figure out a way to transfer those
repos.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem